One Health and Development Initiative is making an official call for interested Writers who can contribute technical and scientific articles/reports to the OHDI Media and Blog. Articles must discuss correlated local, regional and global topics of One Health and can be in one or more of the following topics;
– Zoonoses (including Neglected Zoonotic Diseases (NZDs) and emerging zoonoses)
– Animal Health and Welfare
– Agriculture and Food Security (including sustainable crop and livestock agricultural practices)
– Environmental Health (including Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and impact of environmental pollution)
– Conservation and Biodiversity
– Antimicrobial Resistance
We welcome articles that provide expert opinions, commentary, research reviews, innovations, impact/solutions reports and related news or information. Articles must be between 700 to 1500 words and must comply with best practices of referencing and no plagiarism.
We recommend writers’ submission and publication of one article per month but this is largely based on each prospective writer’s preferences.
Please note that this an unpaid freelance opportunity; however, all writers would be duly and appropriately credited for their published articles, and all articles will be promoted to our thousands of audiences on our website subscriber lists and social media platforms.
Deadline for submission of articles is on the 25th day of every month.
To submit an article for review, please send an email with your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. All further inquiries can also be sent to same email.