Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an influential position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
Eco-generation would therefore like to announce a call for applications for the 29th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL DUTIES
These duties are expected to be carefully carried out by Ambassadors:
- Ambassador must post at least Two (2) reports per month in regards to the environmental issues taking place in his/her region.
- An Ambassador should check the email box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to the Eco-generation team’s notice.
- And if there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, a revised ‘Consent to Use of Personal Information’ form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email.
- For optional duties, An Ambassador can voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in their local communities.
- Also, an Ambassador should try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
- An Ambassador should try to join various events such as monthly Events, etc. on Tunza Eco-generation website.
ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of August 15th 2022) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level, will be considered eligible.
- A 60% Application Form and 40% Activity Points, as well as stating a Six (6) month of coverage plan based on concrete action plans, etc are criteria for selection.
BENEFITS OF COMPLETION
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Promotional goods can also be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15, 2022.