- Conduct desk reviews on research papers, technical reports and policy documents.
- Provide support in qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Write and develop reports as needed
- Provide virtual assistance and administration
- Must have an understanding of Animal Welfare; Experience in Animal Welfare research is a plus.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Must have experience in qualitative data analysis tools (e.g., Nvivo) and have good knowledge of research methods.
- Preferably based in Abuja, Nigeria but applicants are welcome from other parts of the country as long as they are able to work effectively virtually.
- Experience in virtual assistance and administration is important.
- Monthly remuneration
How to Apply
Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application will be received on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I would love to be a part of your team. Love the ideas of relating human understanding with animal knowledge and it surely help the world to be a better place with sound socio-relationship and better understanding of our everyday environment. I really love to be a part of this wonderful team. Thanks in anticipation.
Am an industrial chemist student with a good eye for animal Care and a great desire to build our relationship with the environment.