One Health and Development Initiative (OHDI) is a nonprofit organization that works to promote education, advocacy, and solutions to correlated issues of human, animal, and environmental health using the integrated “One Health” approach. Our mission is rooted in the belief that public health and development issues are intertwined across the human, animal, and environmental ecosystems thereby requiring a holistic approach to effective and sustainable solutions.
We have just begun the implementation of the Project Aquaculture welfare Research (AQWR) under our Animal welfare work area – the project seeks to evaluate aquaculture welfare knowledge and practices among stakeholders in Nigeria to support the design and implementation of effective interventions.
Therefore, we are seeking Data Collectors that would facilitate the project’s data collection process and support research documentation over the short-term research period. Applicants must be willing to commit to a period of 4 to 6 weeks wherein training and conducting of data collection activities will take place.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Disseminating surveys in selected states
- Provide support in qualitative data collection.
- Identifying, organizing and interviewing eligible survey participants.
- Entering survey data into dedicated databases with occasional requirements to scan documents.
- Cleaning data by ensuring names, dates, and values are correct.
- Assisting the project manager and data analysts with writing and research documentation.
- Must have established education, knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following areas – fish farming, poultry farming, aquaculture welfare, animal science, veterinary medicine, agricultural science/businesses.
- Availability and access to target stakeholders in the aquaculture sector (such as fish farmers, fish and aquaculture researchers, government officials) is an added advantage.
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative data collection is also an advantage
- Must be located in any of the following states:
- Northeast: Adamawa, Bauchi and Taraba
- Northwest: Kaduna, Kano and Kebbi
- Northcentral: Kogi, Benue, Niger
- Southeast: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi
- South-south: Bayelsa, Rivers and Edo
- Southwest: Lagos, Oyo and Ogun
- Applicants must be able to work effectively virtually and be adept at using computers and mobile devices for uploading and storing data in an efficient manner.
All data collectors will be provided with a stipulated remuneration and a transportation stipend.
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLOSURE
All data collected, field tools and other deliverables of the study shall remain the property of One Health and Development Initiative (OHDI) during and after the contract implementation period and shall under no circumstance whatsoever, be disclosed or reproduced without the prior written consent of the organization. Non-disclosure agreement shall be entered into as deemed appropriate.
Deadline for application is July 31, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Please am trying to upload my CV but is not uploading and is not more than 2 pages as required what can I do
Try and use another browser.
Please where is the form for applicants to apply.
The link is attached in the post. kindly check and fill.
how will i fill the form
The link to application is in the post. check well and apply.
The link is attached. check well and use it to fill the form.
Plz help resolve the issue of form no more accepting responses!
Today is 24 and the page has stop accepting new entries
Good evening sir/Ma.
My sister was trying to apply for this role but got a pop up message saying that you no longer accept Application meanwhile it is written on the form that the closing date for this application is on the 31st of July 2022. Please help. Thank you.
It’s not yet 31st August but the application form is no longer accepting responses.
I just tried to apply but saw that the form is no longer available. Please kindly rectify, thank you
Please, I think the form is no longer accepting responses. Can you kindly re-open please? Some of us didn’t get the information on time, and deadline for application was stated to be on 31st, I think.
Please, kindly consider us, please. Thanks a lot in advance.
I am not able to access the form. How do I go about it please?
I have tried applying, but it is not available saying that the vacancy is no longer accepting responses.
I thought that the deadline for application is July 31st, 2022.
I hope this is right.
I tried to open the form and is not responding. What do i do?
Please I tried to fill the form through the link provided, but the feed back on clicking says the form is no longer taking response, please what should I do to have my form submitted?
While trying to apply, it says OHDI forms no more accepting responses and the deadline is set to 31st of July 2022…Plz help me out…as I’m close to submission.
I’ve been unable to complete my application due to the response from the link’google forms no note accepting applications please contact the owner of the form’
Please am trying to apply but it keep showing the site is not accepting response.what should I do next as I see the deadline for application is July 31,2022
Good evening sir, the form is no longer accessible,its asking for your permission to access it. Please work on it. Thanks in anticipation.
I was filling the form and am almost done. Pls help me through.
please I’m trying to apply I can’t access the form.what do I do
It is very good and interesting program that will take everyone to higher ground
I have an experience in data collection with IRCi will appreciate it if you accept me.
Why is the form not receiving response again despite the deadline stated to be 31st July 2022?
Hello, the application portal is open until 31st July but the google form is no longer accepting respond
Want to apply but could not access the form.
I’m trying to fill the form but it’s showing me error
Pls where is the form for the application?
Thank u for such wounderful role, This Role align to my experience and expertise but no longer Accepting Aplication.
Send me link to share my Cv For future Consultancy opportunity..