The four-day scientific programme, consisting of plenary and break-out sessions held online and in person, will bring together participants with diverse backgrounds and expertise to discuss and share insights on the following topics:
Key themes and objectives
- Examining food and feed safety from a broader perspective of sustainability.
- Exploring possible developments in risk assessment science.
- Reflecting on future strategic goals and directions for regulatory science.
- Contributing to new policy targets such as the EU Green Deal.
The Scientific Programme Committee is pleased to launch the call for abstracts (for digital posters) for the ONE – Health, Environment, Society – Conference 2022, taking place in Brussels (and via live web streaming) from 21 to 24 June 2022.
Take this opportunity to boost the visibility of your work in front of a top-level interdisciplinary audience made up of scientists and experts from all over the world.
- ONE Society – engaging and communicating with others
- ONE Life – better protecting human rights
- ONE Planet – better protecting plant, animal and human health
- MANY Ways – making sense of data
Abstract submission deadline is September 15, 2021.