One Health and Development Initiative (OHDI) is a nonprofit organization that works to promote education, advocacy, and solutions to correlated issues of human, animal, and environmental health using the integrated “One Health” approach. Our mission is rooted in the belief that public health issues are intertwined across the human, animal, and environmental ecosystems thereby requiring a holistic approach to effective and sustainable solutions. Therefore, in implementing our various activities through social impact and health programs, media projects, advocacy, and research, the core values of “One Health” is consistently integrated to achieve sustainable results in health promotion and sustainable development
We are seeking a Local Project Facilitator that that would provide key support in implementing a Conservation Education Project in Ibeno LGA, Akwa-Ibom State.
Job duties and Responsibilities
- Engage target community(s), government officials and private sector organizations in project activities.
- Support ongoing research activities with on-site qualitative data collection (facilitation of KIIs and FGDs)
- Co-facilitate a community-based Conservation Education Training (S/he will undergo an onboarding facilitation training).
- Write and develop reports as required.
- Must have at least an undergraduate degree relevant to Conservation and Environmental Science.
- Must be based in or around Ibeno LGA, Akwa-Ibom State with knowledge of the riverine/marine ecosystem and residents
- Must have good communication and engagement skills (writing and public speaking)
- Candidate with experience implementing a conservation/environmental-based project is highly desirable.
- Lump-sum remuneration.
How to Apply
Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before January 22, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.