The International Committee of the Red Cross seeks Health Data Entry Operator in Yola, Adamawa State.
- Verifies that field data collection forms have been completed correctly.
- Ensures that incomplete forms are returned to the health focal point for completion in a timely manner.
- Proactive in collecting forms and returning incomplete forms
- Enters medical data into the PEARL database.
- Checks the quality of work by regularly reviewing files to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that properly filled forms are stored by program and kept securely within the sub-delegation.
- At the beginning of each year, sends the files from two previous years to the Abuja Health Coordination for archiving.
- Trains health colleagues, especially new recruits, on the use of the PEARL database.
- Prepare different overviews generated by the District Health Information Software 2 (DHIS2) and sends to the focal points of the various health programs concerned, such as Hospital Program, MHPSS.
- Ensure confidentiality of data, PEARL data or overviews can only be shared with ICRC health colleagues.
- Tracking the monitoring of ALMANACH utilization on DHIS2.
- Support monthly output tracking.
- Participate in the integrated supervision of ALMANACH in Primary Healthcare Centers (PHCCs)
- Support administrative and logistic organization of project activities (trainings and supervisions).
To apply, send Curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org**
· Clearly indicate “ABJ202000155 Health Data Operator, YOL” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
· In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
· Current location
· Languages you speak
· Years of relevant experience