Livestock247.com is currently recruiting for the post of a Dairy Technical Officer who should possess the following qualifications, skills, and attributes:
- At least a degree in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Health, or any other related courses
- Vast experience in Livestock management with an emphasis on dairy cattle
- A clear understanding of how to apply principles of Biosafety and biosecurity in the project
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with livestock producers especially the integrated dairy farmers and other Program stakeholders
- Strong coordination, management, and interpersonal aptitudes
- Fluency in written and spoken English; proficiency in Hausa or Fulfulde is an added advantage
- Strategic planning and capacity building experience
- Experience in leading and managing complex projects that span multiple states/locations in animal health, animal science, animal production, veterinary technology, or a related area.
- Experience in managing funds and finance
- Must be resident in one of the following Nigerian states – Plateau, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna or Adamawa
If you fit into the following criteria, then complete the application form.