The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks to recruit a Project Management Coordinator to contribute to the efficiency of ILRI’s project implementation by supporting activities within ILRI’s Project Management Office. The Coordinator will support the continuous development, implementation, and compliance with ILRI’s program management framework. S/he will ensure accurate records and information systems/ databases are maintained, and that the flow of information between the Project Management Office, the Business Development Unit, and the implementation teams is accurate and efficient as possible. The coordinator will support the development ILRI’s capacity in project management.
- PMF Support and Maintenance 20%
- Project Status Tracking 15%
- Coordination of Donor Reporting 25%
- Pipeline Coordination 15%
- Capacity Building, Ad-hoc Support, and other responsibilities 25%
- Bachelor’s and 7 years’ project management experience or Master’s degree and 3 years’ project management experience. Academic qualifications in International development/International relations, Agriculture, Business, Project Management, or a related field.
- Experience in international development, agricultural research, or NGOs beneficial
- Project management certification, or a commitment to become certified within the first year of employment.
- Understanding of project management, quality management, process documentation.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. Knowledge of project management and cloud-based collaboration software is an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- A commitment to ILRI’s mission and to upholding ILRI’s values.
Post location: The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Application deadline: October 11, 2021.