The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) is an initiative borne out of the need to raise a generation of Innovators, Inventors, and Researchers in Nigeria; especially among the youths. It is a 6-months program enabling participants to transform ideas into reality by providing technological and educational tools, platforms, guidance, and mentoring by experts from the state of Israel and Nigeria. The core objective of i-FAIR is to create a process and environment for brilliant minds that will transform ideas into innovations and inventions. Therefore, i-FAIR is offering Nigerian aspiring inventors the opportunity to become entrepreneurs and make their dreams come true.
Must be able to showcase innovative ideas in one of the fields of Agriculture and Food Technology, Renewable Energy/Environmental Management, Medical Devices/Simulation, and Social Responsibility/Innovation for the Physically Challenged.
- A unique platform to transform ideas into inventions and develop working prototypes
- Free access and membership to a modern innovation center where they can work on and develop their ideas.
- Access to a special certificate-course and mentoring by accomplished inventors, innovators, and researchers from Nigeria and the State of Israel;
- The opportunity to enter “MassChallenge Israel, 2021”;
- The opportunity to pitch inventions and prototypes to investors for possible adoption, patronage, and partnership;
- An all-expense-paid visit to the State of Israel, for inventors with the best prototypes and chance for a Proof of Concept (POC) collaboration opportunity with leading Israeli companies.
The application deadline is October 31