Jhpiego is working with the Federal Ministry of health through the National Malaria Elimination Program and Reproductive Health Division to investigate the impact of the COVID 19 pandemic on ANC attendance. Therefore, Jhpiego is seeking research data collectors with skills in quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Conduct focus group discussions, key informant interviews, as well as interview pregnant women and health workers using the study’s developed guides
- Participate in a 2-3 day training on the use of the study tools.
- Collect important information from research subjects, transcribing, recording, storing, and maintaining that information into discrete fields in the appropriate software within the established deadlines.
- Use a mobile device for real-time online data collection with relevant application packages
- Participate in scheduled meetings.
Job Eligibility and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, social sciences, or other related fields of study
- Must be resident in, Ondo or Niger states, and preferably in Akure-south or Bosso Local Government Areas.
- Must be familiar with the project focal communities, and working experience at the primary health care level
- Demonstrated ability to use android phone to record service statistics on real-time online bases centers
- Ability to write an activity report