The Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge is an opportunity for you to submit your tech-enabled solution that:
- Improves learning opportunities and outcomes for learners across their lifetimes, from early childhood on (Learning).
- Supports financial and economic opportunities for all (Economic Prosperity).
- Accelerates healthcare access and health outcomes, reducing and, ultimately, eliminating disparities in health (Health).
- Takes action to combat climate change and its impacts (Sustainability)
- Addresses an unmet social, environmental, or economic need not covered in the four dimensions above.
Whether your solution is a concept, a product that is being prototyped, a service that is being piloted in your local community, or a fully operational nonprofit or for-profit organization, we want to hear from you.
We believe young people hold the empathy, power, and ingenuity to solve problems in their communities, the world, and everywhere in between. Solv[ED] sparks a sense of agency in people aged 24 and under, encouraging, inspiring, and supporting them to become problem-solvers.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Anyone, anywhere around the world can submit a solution to the Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge if they are aged 24 and under.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 24, 2023